I’m baaaaacccckk! I have missed writing and sorry for the long absence. Blogging took a backseat (ok, more like was put in the trunk) to well…. Life. Long story short, I needed to take a step back and reassess my priorities. Over the last couple of months I’ve been through some major life changes that sucked up a lot of time and energy, but here I am! Back and ready to blog, baby.
I must admit, I’m somewhat sad to have months of fun playlists and class plans/themes not make it to the online world, but rest assured – I’ll get the good stuff up here in time.
Sometimes when we step away from something we learn just how much we love it. I adore sharing and I pick this blog back up with more energy and enthusiasm than ever before.
To whet your palate for more to come, I share my roundup of recent highlights from the health and fitness world:
- I aspire to be a teacher who would never turn away a student because I truly believe yoga’s ability to heal in so many ways. Arthur was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again. He found yoga and just watch his transformation! What an incredible inspiration to never give up.
- Photos of the oldest living yoga teacher looking absolutely beautiful. She even thanked the photographer for being patient with her while getting in and out of poses. If I could leap through my computer to hug her – I would! Patience—the gift that gives so much back.
- Christina Sell being her typical awesome self and demonstrating her home practice of Mandalasana. I’ve taken workshops with Christina and let me vouch – this girl can rock & move like no other!
- Another crazy cool time-lapse video from Meghan Currie to check out. How can someone be so cute and bendy at the same time??!!
- My personal Pinterest boards for yoga, motivation & love, fitness inspiration and more.