I had an absolute yoga filled weekend (my favorite kind of weekend). The quick highlights that you will likely hear more about in later posts include:
- Connected with some of my favorite yoginis who just returned from various adventures around the world to hear their stories over vegan cuisine at Sutra (Sutra also offers a yoga studio and wellness center).
- Attended a book signing for Yoga Bitch written by Suzanne Morrison.
- Participated in my second Hip Hop Arm Balance Workshop at hauteyoga Queen Anne.
- Took classes from some of my cherished teachers around the city.
- Attended a Half Yoga Mala at hauteyoga Queen Anne as a benefit to the Africa Yoga Project.
Needless to say, I was in bliss and still have my yoga glow.